Saturday 29 December 2012

New Year, with lots of new stuff...

Well, 2013 is looking busy, busy so far. I didn't get a place in the WS so I have my eye on a couple of races to do, if I can sort out my protesting calf. I'm working on a few new events and re vamping my existing ones, starting with The Beast. As well as the usual Beast on 24th February and The Summer Beast on 15th September, I've added a Northern Beast on 17th March at a fabulous venue in Cheshire! Check out the new Beast website at www.thebeastrun.co.uk which has all the race details and online entry...

New Skeleton Run website to follow shortly, but there's going to be the usual, and brilliant, Skeleton Run on 25th October with a new northern version on 2nd November at the beautiful Whinlatter Forest, just outside of Keswick.

Get your trainers on...

1 comment: